Saturday 29 June 2013


How to change your life by thinking differently

Isn't it about time to get serious about your life? What do you really want to have accomplished in let's say 10 years from now? And how do you reach those goal? A good start is by starting to think differently. What I mean by that is that positive, constructive thought can change your luck and your entire life!

Changing the way you think to change your life: a real powerful and proven successful tool that is used by millions of people who are truly successful in life. Not only on financial level, but also in relationships, health, enjoying life, ...

I love inspirational and motivational material. I read books about it, listen to audio books, I even have all kinds of inspirational quotes hanging all around my home. In particular those type of quotes that ring a bell and cause an A-HA! kinda feeling. I'm sure you know which ones I mean and they're probably quite different for every other individual.

Lately I have come across a few very good ones that have really stroke base with me and they all inspired, and continue to inspire me to change my thoughts. Direct my thought in such a way that they allow me to change my life for the better and keeping me motivated to continue doing so, so I thought I would share a few with you on my own private space deep down this massive web of information and maybe in this way I'm able to pass on some sparks to you as well!

The first inspirational quote is by Keri Russell:
Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever
This is actually very true in my own life... Sometimes I make big decision that really don't make much of a difference. But when it comes to a lot of smaller decisions I make, the impact seems to be quite enormous in many cases! Does this happen to you as well?

The following quote by Albert Einstein is one of my favorites:
Everything is energy. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It;s not philosophy, it's physics.
This quote basically comes down to what you think is what you get or also known as the universal law of attraction as extensively described in books and film versions of The Secret, What the bleep! (down the rabbit hole) and more of such.

And the third and (for now) last one is by Thomas Edison, a quote I personally use a lot to pull positive energy from moments that are not quite successful...:
I haven't failed; I just found 10,000 ways that won't work!
Great one isn't it? I will be updating this blog article regularly with new inspirational quotes, so keep my blog bookmarked okay?!

No comments:

Post a Comment